Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Happy Groundhog's Day everyone. If you didn't know, the groundhog saw his shadow, so six more weeks of winter. Booooo.

Either way, we are halfway through the quarter. I don't have any storyboards done. I don't even have much of a script. I am very behind. I will try to finish all the tutorials today, so I can get those out of the way. I also have a checkpoint in Senior II on Thursday, so I will have to do my scenes for that before I can nail out some storyboards.

I'm definitely nailed down on a premise, though. I think it will be some guy in an office trying to get candy from a candy machine. Of course, it will get stuck. There will be some kind of rush, maybe, that he has to get his candy, or maybe he will just get really angry at the machine and destroy it somehow. All of this will be decided by next Monday.

I am getting sick again. I thought I was done with sickness a while ago, but apparently not. My throat is so sore, and I can barely keep my eyes open because I am on a lot of medication. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment