Monday, February 9, 2009

Another manic monday...

As usual, I contemplated missing today's class. But I didn't. I hope I get some brownie points for coming in today because I have a lot of work to be doing.

My storyboards are being worked on. I have a lot to do for my senior II class tomorrow, so I've been trying to kick butt on them, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of this class! My storyboards are slowly coming together in my head, shot by shot, and when I get the chance I will put them down on paper and scan them in. I realize the longer I take to do this the less time I will have to actually animate this thing, so the simpler I can make this the better.

PS - saw Coraline this weekend. Effing amazing. Inspired me to do my senior project, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment