Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jump, puppet, jump!

Hello again. I've finished the second tutorial. I am definitely behind.

This is the first one. Pretty happy with it, although it is very wobbly, but it has a spring for a leg, so I think it's okay.


This is the second one. It's a real simple character because I couldn't think of anything else. I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with this jump, but I can't put my finger on it. It might be that it stays in the air too long. If anyone can spot it, please let me know.




Also, I've been thinking about my premise. So I'm thinking it'll be about how candy gets stuck in vending machines, or how soda machines won't ever take the only dollar you have. I'll get some character sketches and maybe some storyboards up asap. This weekend I have a lot of senior project to catch up on, so we'll see when I can get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment