Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brand New Premise

So I have a new premise... inspired by Valentine's and a song by Golden Capo, which is a band made up of a couple kids in high school. I heard the song and thought of a little animation to go with it. It's only 1:40, so it's not too long.

The premise is that there is one girl who's not in a couple on Valentine's. Cupid takes notice of her, and wondering why he has looked over her, decided to remedy this. He keeps trying to shoot arrows at her, but keeps missing, until finally he hits her and she finds a boy to fall in love with. THE END.

I also figured I'd put the band in there as a street band playing, just as a shout out to Golden Capo, because I didn't really ask them permission to use the song yet. So... yeah. They'll probably just be in passing as the girl is walking by.

No comments:

Post a Comment