Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update

Ew. People should stop turning other's computers off.

I have no heat in my house. It was 44 degrees in my house when I left this morning. Electrician guy is coming today, so I have to go back home immediately after class. Woo-hoo.

I've been trying to work on my senior project for the past five days, but I have run out of animation paper. Ex Libris and Primary are both completely out of stock. This is so frustrating because I can't really do much of anything until I can get more paper to finish my inbetweening. I hope my teacher understands, because I am kind of stuck at this point. How do they run out of paper???? Ugh.

Also, I've been trying to think about what I can do for this class. Maybe I will dig up an old idea and redo it, because I have a couple of old 2D projects with a good concept and not so good animation. This would be a nice opportunity to fix one up into a finished piece. I've completed the bouncing ball, but I have not yet started on the jumping puppet. Apparently, we have to scan in our own drawing for one animation, which I have also yet to do. I am going to be doing so much work this weekend.

And I'm getting a cold. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment