Saturday, January 10, 2009

Animation Inspiration!

Well, I've been thinking a lot about what kind of digital cartoons that I like, and I've discovered that I like a whole bunch of 'em.

My personal favorite show is Family Guy. I think that's a digital cel animation, but I could be wrong. I'll put a clip in anyway.



One cartoon that I know for a fact is digital cel is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I enjoyed this show, but more than that, I fell in love with the style. I especially loved the opening title, but I couldn't find a decent clip of it. The only thing I could find was this short episode, so here you go.



Here's another show, Chowder, whose style I think is pretty sweet. I like how the patterns aren't really drawn on there. It's hard to describe, but it's like there's a texture where a solid color would be. I couldn't find any short clip, so here's a full episode. Watch the patterns on the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment